Vortex SPC Tech Documents
All Vortex™ spreaders can be used year round for fertilizer, pre-emergent herbicides, insecticides, granular growth regulators, ice melt products and other granular materials. The blower on the Patented Vortex SPC™ spreader can be detached in a matter of seconds in order to remove excess granular product from driveways, sidewalks and the leaf surface of ornamental plant material.
The Vortex SPC™ is designed to ship in one carton and assemble in minutes. Assembly is easy, attach the pre-wired handle, leg, brace, slide the wheels on and you are ready to apply material.
This lightweight granular blower is maneuverable in small spaces and is powerful enough to handle large areas, also.
- All aluminum, powder coat painted frame
- High wheel configuration. Wide wheel Base.
- All Stainless steel valve components
- Fully enclosed material storage to prevent material from becoming wet
- 5 foot long granular material delivery hose
- Lightweight hand held blower used for granular delivery and clean up
- Up to 15 lbs. per minute material application rate
- Fully adjustable valve for varied rate of material delivery
- On / Off control at spreader handle.
- Non clogging Patented delivery system U.S. Patents #6,883,736, 7,080,961, 7,137,579, 7,337,992
- Extension tubes included for longer delivery pattern
- Unlimited maneuverability
- Easy clean-up with liquid soap and water
- Will apply mini prill, standard prill and large pellets
- One person operation
- Small areas are perfect for the Vortex SPC™ and Javelin Precision Applicator™
- One carton shipping
- Easy assembly