Vortex TR Tech Documents
Vortex TR Spreader
The Vortex TR™ is a proven granular application system in the landscape, pest control and maintenance industry. The unit is configured to perform with the most difficult to apply materials. The Vortex TR™ is lightweight for use in utility vehicles and pickup trucks, has a large capacity hopper to eliminate going back for additional product, reducing down time.
All Vortex™ granular blowers can be used year round for fertilizer, pre-emergent herbicides, insecticides, granular growth regulators, ice melt products and other granular materials. The Vortex TR™ spreader will eliminate most hand application of granular products and deliver material evenly and efficiently into ornamental plant beds, apply ice melt onto sidewalks, driveways and staircases.
If you require more capacity, ask about our new Dual-Hopper TR.
- Now with Electronic Valve On/Off Control
- All Stainless Steel frame
- 11 foot hose with Cordura cover for abrasion protection
- Patented delivery system- U.S. Patents #6,883,736, 7,080,961, 7,137,579, 7,337,992
- Up to 250 LB capacity polyethylene inductor hopper
- Fully enclosed material storage to prevent material from becoming wet
- Up to 15 lbs. per minute fertilizer application rate. Rate varies per material
- Fully adjustable valve for varied rate of material delivery
- Lightweight System- approx. 85lbs
- Vortex TR™ utilizes electronic On / Off flow control at delivery hose end, giving the operator the ability to be up to 15' from actual unit
- Non clogging delivery system
- Extension tubes included for longer delivery pattern
- Easy clean-up with liquid soap and water
- Use Vortex TR™ in a utility vehicle or pickup truck
- Will apply mini prill, standard prill and large pellets
- One person operation
- Vibration kit available to ensure even flow of material in humid conditions or with dusty material
- Also available with dual hoppers