Vortex TRA Tech Documents
Vortex TR Aquatic
The Vortex TR Aquatic™ is a proven granular application system in the aquatic weed control industry. The unit is configured to perform with the most difficult to apply materials.
The Vortex TR Aquatic™ is lightweight for use in small watercraft, equipped with a vibration system to insure continuous flow.
The TR Aquatic™ granular blower is configured to release minimal dust, and has several options for moving the material well away from the boat or vehicle.
The TR Aquatic™ can apply most granular materials on the market for aquatic weed control and has a large capacity hopper.
- Now with Electronic Valve On/Off Control
- Patented delivery system- U.S. Patents #6,883,736, 7,080,961, 7,137,579, 7,337,992
- All Stainless Steel frame
- 10 foot hose with Cordura cover for abrasion protection
- Vibration kit included to insure even flow of material in humid conditions
- Valve direct mount in hopper for even flow of material
- Valve configured for minimal dust release
- Up to 250 lb. capacity polyethylene inductor hopper
- 2" Opening stainless steel valve to eliminate bridging of material
- Fully enclosed material storage to prevent material from becoming wet
- Up to 15 lbs. per minute granular application rate. Rate varies per material
- Fully adjustable valve for varied rate of material delivery
- Vortex TR Aquatic™ utilizes electronic On / Off flow control at delivery hose end, giving the operator the ability to be up to 10' from actual unit
- Lightweight System- approx. 95lbs
- Extension tubes included for longer delivery pattern
- Air boat compatible for water usage
- Easy clean-up with liquid soap and water
- Use Vortex TR Aquatic™ in a utility vehicle, pickup truck or boat
- Will apply mini prill, standard prill and large pellets
- One person operation